Date(s) - 23/04/2020
6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
The truth is… we don’t know, what we don’t know… and don’t we all wish somebody would have told us what this time was really like?
Are you interested in learning about:
- The physical and nutritional aspects required to rebuild and replenish your body after birth
- Herbal allies to support your body, mind and spirit
- Riding the waves of hormones and emotions
- The mother/baby unit – settling in to your new normal
- The powerful placenta
- Creating a post-birth retreat and a daily self care routine to avoid postpartum depression and adrenal burnout
- The golden hour – the sacred immediate postpartum
- The role of moxibustion, abdominal binding, massage and body work
- Recalibrating your nervous system
- Tools and education for pelvic floor health and abdominal separation
- Your rite of passage
- And so much more!
6:30pm – 9:00pm 5-113 Marion street. (same building as MB fitness and MB restaurant association)
To secure your spot please click the paypal button below and fill out the booking form. No refunds – credit will be given.