Be sure to scroll down for a full look at workshops being offered.
Want to learn how to culture foods for better digestion, smooth skin and optimal immunity? Discover a simple tool that can boost your energy, uplift your mood, and eliminate digestive disturbances.
Culturing your food is a process that turns simple, everyday foods into ones infused with healthy, probiotic bacteria. Many people start recovering their digestive health in as little as 2 weeks, just by adding cultured (fermented) foods to their diet.
Wouldn’t it be amazing to….
- eliminate your sugar cravings
- digest and assimilate your food better (no point eating all that healthy food if your body can’t digest with it!)
- overcome those annoying yeast and fungal infections
Using this wonderful (and easy) kitchen skill adds enzymes, fortifies your digestion and boosts your immunity, while at the same time increasing the nutritional value of the original food!
For many people, eating cultured foods is the next step on their healing journey. Not attending to our gut health is often the limiting factor that stops people from getting results with other programs or therapies. Wouldn’t it feel amazing as a mother knowing that you have taken the steps needed to ensure that your children have a strong foundation for optimal digestive and immune health and the best chance at a healthy start in life? Get fully immersed in a new way of eating, so that you can continue to reap the benefits of probiotics for a lifetime.
By eating cultured vegetables, here are just some of the ways that you can optimize your health:
- eliminate your cravings for sugar and refined carbohydrates
- optimize your digestion and assimilation of nutrients
- boost and balance your immunity
- cleanse your organs and tissues to conquer your systemic fungal infections. Goodbye candida
- restore your ability to digest grains and dairy again
- lose excess weight by correcting deficiencies and reducing sugar cravings (sugar not fat promotes obesity), studies have now shown that overweight people are more likely to have imbalanced microflora.
- reduce high blood pressure
- eliminate acne, eczema and other skin rashes
- protect your immunity while travelling
- is delicious and easier to digest than raw food
- is a natural daily source of beneficial microflora.
This workshop is perfect for you if…
- You love trying new foods and learning new skills
- You’re a hands on learner
- You have compromised digestion and immunity and want to start healing these challenges at the level of root cause.
- You want to preserve your garden veggies
- You are an aspiring traditional foods enthusiast.
- You want to SAVE money by doing your own fermentation at home!
Next Day and Time TBA!
Witchin’ in the kitchen
A workshop of elixirs and potions all designed to keep you healthy and strong through cold and flu season. Our health is our greatest wealth! Big thanks to all of the fabulous women who came out to the 2 workshops!! More dates to be added soon.
Introduction to Traditional foods
Learn some of the key components to traditional foods including making nutrient dense bone broths, cultured foods, and much more in this evening workshop. Date and time TBA
Preparing for your Babymoon
The postpartum period often falls in the shadow of birth. But this important period of a woman’s life should not be over looked and forgotten. There is so much going on inside and outside of your changing body. How do you plan to support yourself in this transitional time? Wouldn’t you love to sail into this time feeling supported and educated?
In this 2 hour workshop we will cover a lot of territory and get you prepared to gently ease into your 4th trimester. We’ll discuss foods and herbs to promote healing and breastfeeding, boost your immune system, and nourish you deeply avoiding brain fog and depletion. We will explore immediate postpartum, a daily self-care routine, items you will need on hand, caesarian recovery, after pains, essential oils for postpartum, belly binding, moxibustion, and everything in between. We’ll also get started on making a natural postpartum kit. There will be some items available for purchasing as well.