Change is inevitable, growth is optional.
– John Maxwell
You want to move through this life feeling vibrant, alive, and able to experience all of it with a clear head and open heart, but you’re tired and wired, depleted, and feeling that something is missing.
What’s a girl to do?
Are you feeling…
- – like you’re stuck spinning your wheels when it comes to learning about herbs and nutrition?
- – exhausted and wondering why your energy is frazzled?
- – overwhelmed with the information out there and don’t know where to start?
- – the need to learn more on how to nourish yourself, and your family?
- – like a broken hormonal mess?
- – unsatisfied with your quality of health?
We could be kindred spirits if…
- – you’re ready to take your health and wellness to the next level
- – you’re ready to balance the science of health with the art of living
- – you’re looking for a pregnancy class that touches all aspects of your journey – spiritual, emotional and physical
- – you want to harness the motivation of becoming a mother to make even healthier food and lifestyle choices to promote optimal health for you and your baby
- – you want to get into the driver’s seat of your health, and your family’s health
- – want to learn about healing herbs
Let me introduce myself
I am Alison Ritchie, mother, women’s herbal educator, nutritional therapist, and holistic birth and postpartum doula, specializing in women’s health and wellness during the childbearing year. Whether you are giving birth to a new baby, or a new way of life, you came here looking for more. My heartfelt desire is to empower you to go deep with all of it- and make the most of your journey, on all levels. I do this work because I know first hand the toll that gets taken on your life when you don’t know how to properly feed and nourish your whole self.. mind, body and spirit. I am passionate about helping you live to your full potential.
Take a giant step forward and…
- – pick up new transformative skills
- – broaden your knowledge base
- – let go of old habits that are keeping you in a rut
- – turn fear into confidence
- – take a deep breath and do something extraordinary
I’m delighted to work with women who..
- – know that it takes time to see quality long term results and break old patterns
- – are willing to try something outside of their comfort zone, where the real growth happens
- – are open to new things, to work hard, never say never, are committed, and willing to take charge
- – have a sense of humour and like to laugh
- – are not afraid to look at their own darkness, and do the work to break through to the other side.
- – Nutritional therapy coaching- setting a solid foundation
- – Herbal Consultations
- – Traditional food workshops- hands on teaching
- – Transformative sacred pregnancy classes
- – Doula services- mentoring, supporting, and being witness to your journey.
- – Postpartum support- helping you transition to the 4th trimester
Feel like we’re a good match? Reach out and make contact!