I have been immersing myself in women’s health, herbs, nutrition, pregnancy and birth for 10 years now. I’ve studied various spiritual philosophies, sampled different food and cooking theories, and looked through the lens of a wide range of healing and cultural practices. In searching to find the right way, I have realized that there isn’t one perfect remedy. I am a believer of individualism and that what works for one, may not work for another. You are unique. I believe in listening to your body and dreams, and following your instinct. Whether you are giving birth to a new baby, or a new way of life, you came here looking for more. My heartfelt desire is to empower you to go deep with all of it- and make the most of your journey, on all levels. I do this work because I am passionate about helping you savour your journey as a woman and mother.
Do you feel:
- like you’re stuck spinning your wheels when it comes to learning about nutrition?
- exhausted and wondering why your energy is frazzled?
- overwhelmed with the information out there and don’t know where to start?
- the need to learn more on how to nourish yourself, and your family?
We could be a good fit if:
- you’re ready to take your health to the next level
- you’re looking for a pregnancy class that touches all aspects of your journey – spiritual, emotional and physical
- you want to harness the motivation of becoming a mother to make even healthier food and lifestyle choices to promote optimal health for you and your baby
- you want to get into the driver’s seat of your health, and your family’s health
- you’re looking to make lifestyle changes
I LOVE to work with women who….
- know that it takes time to see quality long term results and break old patterns
- are willing to try something outside of their comfort zone, where the real growth happens!
- are open to new things, to work hard, never say never, committed, and willing to take charge
- have a sense of humour and like to laugh
Let’s work together….
Explore more possibility through my services, and tell me more about what you are looking for.